Wednesday, December 26, 2007

As I used the new windshield scraper my loving husband gifted me with for Christmas this morning, because being late to work for defrosting just isn't acceptable, I was struck with a revalation.
Here it is Wikipedia version:
Souther India: Climate:
The region has a very tropical climate with the monsoons playing a major part. This region also experiences cooler nights from October to March while the days are pleasantly warm.

Ah, to feel the warmth won't be half bad. Now it is just preparing for the 24 hour transportation to get there. Sitting here the day after Christmas I am having a hard time believing that this time next week I will be on a overnight flight from GR to Amsterdam and then on to Bombay. I feel like there is alot to do between now and then but know it will all get done. Step 1 was securing an appropriate wardrobe and for some reason Kohls and Target both had skirts on clearance tonight so that helped the cause. Step 2 and definately more important is working on some powerpoint presentations and more organized thoughts to share with the women we will be ministering to. I would like to focus on sharing from the heart lessons that I have learned about faith and trusting God's plan. Which ironically I am currently re-learning in my own life. Those are the thoughts tonight, thank you for your continued prayers!

2 comments:

Peter and Bethany said...

Praying for you friend

- Moeller - said...

I am so excited for you, what a great opportunity! We are praying for you as you get close to that departure.
Take care.
Dana