Monday, December 3, 2007

God's math

amazing how a group of 5 can boost up to a group of 8 within mere days. Oh, how we think we know what to plan and God inevitably ADDS more to it whether it be people or just a fuller experience. I was delighted to find out today that we will be having another female on the trip. I don't know anything more than she is 20 years old and that her dad is coming but I am hoping that she, Lins and I jive well together. On that note, Lindsay and I had coffee today which was a blessing. I have known her for almost three years now but not much more than small talk; I don't know what I waiting for. She is really mature 16 year old and I can tell that our friendship will continue to grow in depth. I would hate for us to wait until the end of our trip to get to know one another, after all we will be roomies and something about flying over that many time zones really makes you get to know people.
Thursday night we are all headed to East GR to a great Indian restaurant where I will get a snapshot of how I might eat in January! more then...

No comments: