Tuesday, January 8, 2008

by train we ride

well, when you think first class overnight train, you might think pillows fluffed and a nice cozy cabin. Add into that equation India and you get some vinyl seats that fold down and some furry friends as companions. We just arrived, via "train" to Madurai where we will be spending one day. I slept all night on the train, took a shower at 6 am when we arrived and blew the fuse trying to blow dry my hair. In a few hours we will go to visit a home for the elderly and then some sightseeing of temples and shopping. It feels like a good and needed break after some rigorous travels. more to come! Wish I could add pics but the computer I am using seems to be charging more for Americans...hm?

1 comment:

Peter and Bethany said...

yikes, furry friends?! Sounds like the trip is going well overall though :) you are in my prayers friend